So my son needs a job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
Well, my oldest is in Minneapolis starting his 3rd year, on his way to be a preacher man. He is going to North Central and needs a part timer. If any of yall that be from dem parts want a hard working college type to beat on a few hours a day and weekends, let me know. He can climb a bit, but wouldn't recommend him on his own tho, esp with a saw (didn't get that far with him), but he works his ass off on the ground. Don't get scared off by the preacher part, he does not force his beliefs on other's (I made sure of that) but if you are into that, he will throw the smack down. Got a full ride for the last 2 years because of academic achievements from his first 2 years.

At that age, it's time to let go and let him make his own way in the world. A man has got to be a man.

Shaun

don't matter how old they are a mans kids are still his kids
A good man should help his or his mates kids or any other bastard where ever n when ever he can
that's what lifes about
Im nothing flash havent much to show materialistically for my 56 years but Im comfortable
Ive managed to help several good folk along their way and Im proud to say most of them have done better n me
kinda makes a bloke feel his time poken about the place has been worthwhile

Just wish some bastard could help me consistently hit a golf ball well FORE !!!:bang::laugh:

May the Lord protect and guide your son as he moves forward in doing the Lords work. What area in NC will he be around? I,m in NC and may be able to put feelers out.

Son Needs a Job?

I am located a little East of Minneapolis (Eau Claire, WI). A bit of a commute, but I work weekends, too. Have a place to stay, and a good, small crew of guys that are always decent. If interested, just message me, and I will give more details. Chippewa Valley Tree Care

Well, my oldest is in Minneapolis starting his 3rd year, on his way to be a preacher man. He is going to North Central and needs a part timer. If any of yall that be from dem parts want a hard working college type to beat on a few hours a day and weekends, let me know. He can climb a bit, but wouldn't recommend him on his own tho, esp with a saw (didn't get that far with him), but he works his ass off on the ground. Don't get scared off by the preacher part, he does not force his beliefs on other's (I made sure of that) but if you are into that, he will throw the smack down. Got a full ride for the last 2 years because of academic achievements from his first 2 years.

Sorry my bad, I thought it read North Carolina but now I see North Central. Can't help him there but if he's ever in my area of NC I'd be glad to help out.

Sorry my bad, I thought it read North Carolina but now I see North Central. Can't help him there but if he's ever in my area of NC I'd be glad to help out.

LOL, I was wondering! I told him that he had one avail in North Cakalakie,he said he would look into a cab,lol!

I may have some gigs for him...

Sgt GB,

I am shutting down for the season because of school myself, but if your kid needs some work (very temporary and very part time), I may be able to hook him up. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me 612-702-4832. Long story short, I got a kid that has worked with me that I am handing the reins over to for the rest of the year and he may be able to put your kid to work.

S/F & Good Luck!

Bob

Sgt GB,

I am shutting down for the season because of school myself, but if your kid needs some work (very temporary and very part time), I may be able to hook him up. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me 612-702-4832. Long story short, I got a kid that has worked with me that I am handing the reins over to for the rest of the year and he may be able to put your kid to work.

S/F & Good Luck!

Bob

Awesome, he got a job busting tables at the spaghetti factory for now, but I know that is not his thing, although, he did speak of this waitress.............

I will let him know, thanks Top

Latest posts

Back