Some stumpgrinder-questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeSwede

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone knows if the "standard round-tipped teeth" from Sherrill fits a Husqvarna SG13? Ot the Rayco Pocket Style Teeth from Wesspur? Is it any idea to put Rayco Super Teeth or GreenTeeth on this machine, has anyone tried that?

Johan

The standard round tips should fit. With that small horsepower I wouldn't try the Superteeth or the Green. You need to run small, sharp teeth. When I used to run a 186 (low horsepower, manual swing) I would run the small square teeth from Border City. They call them the econo tooth. The square corners break off on bigger machines but they help the low horsepower machines cut.

Thanks again! I called them and asked about their products, and he suggested I´d buy the standard ones?! He told me there´s a thinner layer of carbide on the econo-ones, but that they might cut a little faster in the beginning. By the way, here you pay almost 22$ per tooth incl. tax!!!! That´s ridiculous....

Back