Sore shoulder....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeclimber165

Member A.K.A Skwerl
Reaction score
From patting myself on the back! :p 9 hour day today, I put $3400 worth of oaks on the ground. Two crane removals about a half mile apart. My lil 3 yr old Echo 3400 earned it's keep today. I think they filled the chip truck 4 times with the Vermeer 1800. The second tree had 25 picks or more, I lost count.

I want to thank everyone again for all that I've learned here over the last year+. I'm truly grateful that I got back in the saddle in Feb. after 18 months not climbing. I'm amazed at how many new tricks and methods I'm using and how much easier it is to pump out a day like today. :angel:

Brian,
You deserve a pat on the back. I think it is inspirational the way refused to become the cliche (....cant teach an old dog new tricks....), but rather, have embraced the new techniques and gadgetry. talk to ya soon.

-Sean

Originally posted by Stumper
Brian I sincerely hope that you got better than average pay for your stellar day!:cool:
They paid me $300, so I did well. I'm over $600 so far this week, so I may take a 5 day weekend- starting NOW! :p

Back