• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 011 AVT, 021, 024 AVS, 028 WB, 066, MS170, MS180C, 2x MS210C, MS250, MS260 Pro, MS460, & More

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi guys. Started getting into saws 3 months ago after fixing up an old Poulan and selling it, somehow I ended up with around 30 saws now. Just took a trip to England, came back and within a day picked up two traffic citations, so now I think I need to recoup some funds. Most of these saws have been repaired, most of them as easy as just fiddling with the carb needles or cleaning the carb.

Any trades are considered, I dabble in most hobbies and things, shoot me an offer. I prefer to meet face to face at a discount, but will accept PayPal for goods. Prices include any associated fees, but do not include shipping.

Assume any saw i'm selling is just for the Powerhead only, I have plenty of bars you can choose from but that may rack up the shipping cost and item cost. Assume any saw is in good shape and stock, i'll highlight any defects/changes.

http://imgur.com/a/Rqbi2

Ask for more pictures of anything or a compression test and I will provide.

$90 - Stihl 011 AVT (2x) - Both are in great shape, one runs, one i'm working on it. Priced as working.
$120 - Stihl 021
$240 - Stihl 024 WB AVS - Missing one bar stud.
$200 - Stihl 024 AV - Compression is 120-130. I had it running but not idling, need to rebuild the carb.
$160 - Stihl 028 WB (2x) - Working on one of them to get it to run. The other is fine. Priced as working.
$600 - Stihl 066 - Rebuilt with aftermarket cylinder and piston. Previous owner put straight gas in it. :(
$110 - Stihl MS170 (2x) - One has a loose annular buffer. The other is fine, just got a new air filter for it.
$150 - Stihl MS180C
$160 - Stihl MS210C (2x)
$200 - Stihl MS250
$190 - Stihl 025 - Trying to get this one in working shape atm. Priced as working.
$230 - Stihl MS260 Pro - Compression is in the 180 range, but the previous owner beat this poor saw. Handle is cracked in the rear tip, but functional. Missing MS260 branding cover. Air filter assembly has a hairline crack but works fine.
$480 - Stihl 044 - Has a MS460 handle.

$160/180 - Husky 55 (2x) - One has had cylinder/piston rebuilt with aftermarket goods, previous owner ran straight gas.
$140 - Husky 435 - A little oily, but works great.
$270 - Husky 272XP - Same rebuild deal as one of the 55's, got straight gassed.

$30 - McCulloch Eager Beaver 2.1 climbing saw
$30 - McCulloch Eager Beaver 2.0

$160 - Homelite XL-12 Blue/White - It's very clean, inside of the tank looks unused, carb area is spotless. Bought it as "working," but discovered that it didn't actually have a fuel line anywhere. Put one in and fired up. Starts in 1-2 pulls.
$100 - Pioneer 1100W G-Series - It's in parts. Got it to start but it cut off, I didn't know any better at the time so I took it apart without a manual.
$140 - Olympyk 264F DeLuxe

$60 - Poulan 3000 - Needs all lines changed out, filters changed, new primer bulb, carb rebuild.
$40 - Poulan Woodshark 1950 - Needs starter, carb rebuild.

Odds and ends:

MS460 Cylinder cover
OEM Stihl 044/046/440/460 Carb (probably needs to be rebuild
Stihl MS170
Stihl 015 Cylinder/Piston/Crankcase only
Stihl 028 Handle/Crankcase/Upper assembly
10-20 little exterior bits, notably MS170 handle, 028 starter covers, 028 covers, other 02X/MS2XX covers.

Georgia. Sorry I thought I posted what state already.

Yes sir, I saw you were in GA. Im not close to Coweta but have friends in Senoia we see once a year so I may have to see what you have left if and when we make it up there next.

i only saw one 011av without a bar and chain can you post the pics of both of those please.

i only saw one 011av without a bar and chain can you post the pics of both of those please.

Sorry, they both look the same, same condition, same no bar or chain. I can get you one if you'd pm me.

Latest posts

Back