• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 026 (Pro) Air Filter Cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello,

As a volunteer for our local trail club (www.ncmst.org) I buy and rebuild saws to be used by local task forces across the state. I recently picked up most of an 026 on Craigs List. I am currently looking for an air box cover.

This is for the newer style 026 tank assembly which has the improved AV stops and bigger hole for the fuel pickup. The part number for the complete cover in the IPL shows 1121-140-1904. 1121-141-1010 is stamped inside the cover itself. I believe that you can also identify it by the rectangular quarter-turn latch instead of the round knob that was found on the earlier covers. This cover needs to accommodate the wide air filters.

I got one that's faded but not broken good useable part. I'll do $10 plus the shipping
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll try to find one in a little better condition to match the other top cover and the rest of the saw. I haven't had much luck reincarnating Stihl plastics.

Hello. First post. I have been searching forum for a few weeks to learn which saw version I have and how best to repair and maintain it. I bought this saw new around 1997. It has been a good firewood saw. I had it in the shop a couple of times because I couldn't get it to crank. Both times they put a carb kit in it and it started and ran ok but not good, especially in cooler weather. I recently replaced the air filter and it runs much better. I was blowing the old filter out from the inside out.

I am looking to buy an air filter cover box. The part number in the IPL is 1121-140-1904. The number stamped inside the cover is 1121-141-1010. I has the 1/4 turn latch. Not the round one. The air filter is wide and sticks out over the short round fuel tank vent. dynomite76 I sent you a PM.

Back