stihl info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to give more info about what i am looking for i am tired of taking my saws to the shop on minnor things that could be fixed for less money. i just want to learn more about fixing and maintaing them

my saws

ms441
ms441
ms441
ms440
ms440
028 av woodboss
034 av super
026 pro
031 av

I have been working with Stihls for a while now and as stated before, you found the right place. You can use the search and come up with about anything you want. I have learned alot and shared some of my thoughts here. There are alot of good people here that would be glad to help.

most of the saws are fine but some of the older one just need to be gone through to see what is wrong with them i am new to the fixing world but i like to tinker with them till i can figure it out i have two 036s that i need to rebuilt completly if i have some Q i will ask because i want to learn

most of the saws are fine but some of the older one just need to be gone through to see what is wrong with them i am new to the fixing world but i like to tinker with them till i can figure it out i have two 036s that i need to rebuilt completly if i have some Q i will ask because i want to learn

Nice saw list.

Boiling this down a tad;
To start, it sounds like you could use an IPL/service manual for the 036. I don't know how to send this via email/pm, but some might.

i only get work on the saws on rain days so on the next rain day i will start going through my saws but i would like to ask about how to get more power out of my ms440 any thoughts

Back