• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms311 complete project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This saw looks complete. Exactly as found and not cleaned up. Sure looks like a low hour saw. The ring broke off a small portion and lodged in the cylinder. The piston may be usable with a cleanup and the cylinder needs a close inspection. If you enjoy a project where you don't have to search around for small missing parts, this will be good. How about $150? I searched around Ebay and the parts would sell for $500 if I could get their asking price, so the value is there. Specs and picture below.
  • Displacement: 59.0 cc (3.6 cu. in.)
  • Engine Power: 3.1 kW (4.2 bhp)
  • Powerhead Weight: 14.1 lbs.
  • Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended ranges): 16" to 20" (20" standard)
  • Fuel Capacity: 600 cc (20.3 oz.)
  • Chain Oil Capacity: 350 cc (11.8 oz.)
  • OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8" RS3.
  • 311.jpg

This saw looks complete. Exactly as found and not cleaned up. Sure looks like a low hour saw. The ring broke off a small portion and lodged in the cylinder. The piston may be usable with a cleanup and the cylinder needs a close inspection. If you enjoy a project where you don't have to search around for small missing parts, this will be good. How about $150? I searched around Ebay and the parts would sell for $500 if I could get their asking price, so the value is there. Specs and picture below.
  • Displacement: 59.0 cc (3.6 cu. in.)
  • Engine Power: 3.1 kW (4.2 bhp)
  • Powerhead Weight: 14.1 lbs.
  • Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended ranges): 16" to 20" (20" standard)
  • Fuel Capacity: 600 cc (20.3 oz.)
  • Chain Oil Capacity: 350 cc (11.8 oz.)
  • OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8" RS3.
  • View attachment 727405
Great deal for that guy!

Back