Stolen 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I left my truck at a friends house in town and my 550xp was in the back. The saw was in plain sight with no tail gate. Could have been anyone driving by, or someone could have followed me and came back later to get it. Either way its gone, I'm just asking for the people around the Missouri area to keep an eye out on Craig's list and ebay.

Decent shape
18" Husqvarna bar and chain,

Thanks, Justin

Put this on cragslist, offer $xxx for information that well lead you to the saw

or put, I know you, yes you, you took my saw out of the back of my pickup at x address, if you bring it back to the same place i won't get the law involved, its your choice, jail and felony charge [ 24 hrs. ]

Put this on cragslist, offer $xxx for information that well lead you to the saw

or put, I know you, yes you, you took my saw out of the back of my pickup at x address, if you bring it back to the same place i won't get the law involved, its your choice, jail and felony charge [ 24 hrs. ]

I would put down you are looking for a 550 and will pay a premium price, then see what shows up. You could just tell the other party that you will have to pass if it is not your saw.

That sucks man, sorry for the loss.

Latest posts

Back