Stolen BIKES!!!! Alamogordo New Mexico

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know this isn't lumberjack equipment but my nephew is crushed and I am posting these on every forum I can.

My nephews 2003 xr50 race bike and his 2006 camo (faded to a purple color) 90cc polaris sportsman were stolen from my brothers backyard in Alamogordo New Mexico yesterday some time. If anyone sees these bikes pm me or call the police.

The xr50 has Honda of Troy graphics, a 17mm wrench welded to the kickstand, wide foot pegs, and billet rear wheel chain adjusters. It is #44 in this pic.
piston003-1.jpg

I don't have a pic of the polaris but its nothing special, just faded camo and a torn seat. He had 2 of them and this is a pic of the solid green one which is the only pic I had.
HPIM1692.jpg

Well the Alamogordo DPS did a great job and caught these aholes in uner 24 hours. These two jakoffs were over 18 too, have fun in the slam. They also had some other kids stolen bike.

Here is the bad news, my brother wont ever see a dime, but we can fixem and we are just glad to have them back. We will have the honda ready for the next race.

HPIM0175.jpg

HPIM0182.jpg

Guys had the balls to break in at night while everyone was asleep.

They would have been there in the morning too.

Romeo, you and your buds keep a eye on ebay and craigslist. I hope the theives are not that stupid but if they need $$$ quick they could try to unload 'em there. I hope ya'll find them, I have a few get gone myself.:cry: :angry2:

Looks like they rode em like they stole em:censored:

Glad you got them back.

were they trying to strip em or did they just beat the hell out of em

They were trying to make them unrecognizable, and they did. It looked like they stripped the body off the quad with a claw hammer. So I guess they just beat the hell out of them:confused:

Speaking of "beat the hell out of them", they cant stay in jail forever:buttkick:

Romeo your photo makes you look so happy which is fitting for the result of this tread. I am glad there bikes were found.

Jay busted some @$$ and got Drake back up in style, he didn't even miss the next race. Only the motor is the same. It now has an aluminum frame and swingarm, inverted front end, disc front and rear, and a few extra perks. The quad is still a junk pile, there was so much damage to it that it would cost more to fix than to buy a new one.

We are still waiting for the punks to get out of jail for a little "party".
DSC01143.jpg

Class of 93'. I get back to Alamogordo a couple times a year. Not much (besides Germans and Home Depot) has changed out there. That is what I like about it. You guys actually getting any snow this year?

Latest posts

Back