Stolen Equip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandyValleyTree

Reaction score
Below is the list of Items taken from the residence at 16-19-6 Owasa Dr. In Arrowhead Lakes, Blakeslee Pa
Between 11-09-07 /11-12-07

1 Stihl MS 192T chainsaw ser# 27717772399
1 Jonsered CS2186 chainsaw ser# 051400038
1 Cant Hook
1 gas can
1 case chain saw oil
12 slings
2 Arbor Blocks 4” and 8”
130 feet of Arbor Rope (Blue Braid)
1 Port-A-Wrap
1 set of Spikes
1 receiver Hitch with 2” ball
1 Fall Arrest Harness
12 Carabineers
1 Lifting Sling
1 6 -pack of oil Mix
1 Tool Box of Assorted tools
1 Quick Attach receiver plate ser# 1005004

Pocono Mountain Regional Police Dept Incident # 121411-07
Officer Roger D. Capoccia
570-895-2400

it seems like ita becoming a plegue in pa. my trucks got broken into and over 20,000 worth of equipment stolen on 2 seperate ocasions. in the same month. they took everything from my ropes. spikes. to saws and big green trash cans.

Your not alone. They got me while I was working in a back yard of a customer. $4,000.00 worth of equipment including a brand new 065 along with a 046 Mag, stihl leaf blower, honda air compressor, tool box filled with quality tools. There are other tree guys in my area that also got hit. Sure would like to catch the ***hole. The police would not be needed!

it's bad here as well.

seems to go with that free love,let the criminals run free and have their heroin attitude.theft around here is just insane.i have been lucky so far but have friends and fellow tree workers get hit hard.

dude you have no idea how bad it is around here also. i had a post a few months back, but it got deleted cause people were cursing and whatnot lol. i got robbed for over 20k in saws,ropes and gear. thats not a inflated price for the insurance company lol., thats what i really got takin for. ad a few years back i got robbed for a bandit 1890 and a bandit 254. both in the same night, dissapeared into the darkness. never found them

Back