storm damage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabmaster

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Been getting some bad storms around here lately.Looks like i might have to mill some poplar that's hiding one of my trucks:dizzy:

Ya it's a 79 chevy 4x4.The hood looks like it took most of it.The windshield isn't broken.Got lucky i guess.These storms have been real bad around here for a week now.:dizzy: Mark

Dont know if the hood styles changed from the year of your pickup up to 84. got a 84 myself. the hood is the best part of the pickup. Actually its been a dang good pickup as far as reliability.. gotten me through snow and muck. Should beable to find a hood pretty easily for it. Down the road from me, friend of mine has a pickp sittin that i think he is gonna scrap out. probully get the hood for free

I think these had a hood change in 80.They were the same from 73 through79.I have a hood off a 77 i junked out last year that will work.Thanks anyway.I have a 78 ford 4x4 that's at risk also from this. The trunk is splintered where it is broke,but not down yet. Here is another angle.

Over in the Grand Rapids area we lucked out but we sent most of our tree crews to the saginaw/ flint area to clean up storm damage and restore power.

Back