Tax What??!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is called privilege tax it is the cost of doing business
and they give you a license! Then their is all the property tax
and that is separate, then income, then social security that
will not pay by the time I am ready! Oh it would be nice to be
illegal alien think about that a little!

Yes it is called privilege tax it is the cost of doing business
and they give you a license! Then their is all the property tax
and that is separate, then income, then social security that
will not pay by the time I am ready! Oh it would be nice to be
illegal alien think about that a little!

Aint that the sad truth, It would be better to be an Illegal!! hablo espano....I better practice......good post Rope!!

LXT...........

Yes, the whole independance of our country was founded on the idea that we were being taxed too much. If they could only see us now.....

I brought a picture from home to hang in my office, and then had to pay tax on it. I had it for over 10 years, so how could I possible need to pay tax on it now as a business item? Thats ok.... hanging in my office was wearing it out, with the light, vibrations, eyeballs sucking it in. I started depreciating its value every year by the same amount of tax. :biggrinbounce2:

In PA I have never heard of it. I have heard pretty much everything else but not that. Do they tax the washing machine with property tax? I will ask my accountant next week about this, if it is true I am out. That will be the end. I will burn it all before I pay tax on it. You have got to be kidding me. That's it, if this is true I will cut all the wires to the house and go off the grid for real. No way, no how, I didn't sign on for all that. I am not for supporting the crooks running the show any longer. Why the hell? What the hell? and how?
Treemandan, New to site .Just trying to start my own business. Had enough of UNCLE SAMS TAXES .I'm with you and every thing you say I'm ready for tax revolt.Couldn"t find icon Iwas looking for but it rhymes with GUNS

I'm not sure how true it is , but i heard Hillary say something like... Bu$h has spent enough money in iraq to have rebuilt every Bridge, every Road, every School and every Hospital in the USA.

Well, if Hilary said it, you can pretty well count on it being true.

After all, she wouldn't LIE, would she?

(Think Bosnia and sniper fire for the start of a looooong list...)

I'm not sure how true it is , but i heard Hillary say something like... Bu$h has spent enough money in iraq to have rebuilt every Bridge, every Road, every School and every Hospital in the USA.

Huh, i don't remember everything being rebuilt when the clinton's were in office and they weren't paying for a war either. What did they do with the dough?

Treemandan, New to site .Just trying to start my own business. Had enough of UNCLE SAMS TAXES .I'm with you and every thing you say I'm ready for tax revolt.Couldn"t find icon Iwas looking for but it rhymes with GUNS

Hey C.T. do you have to pay property tax on yer work $hit over in Champion?
Hope I don't here! I haven't! Hope yer enjoying all your new snow:cheers:
what the hell rhymes with guns? All I can think of is "the runs"

guns

hey YOOPER , nuthin rhymes wih guns but GUNs Got lots just like MY FRIENDS .You know wht I mean .EH BE good ,be safe .See ya in the trees this summmer . The DOG

I don't know about the USA but here in Canada (BC) anyway all of my climbing equipment is considered PPE therefore no tax! as for truck Chipper and saws we pay tax when we bought them and i write them off every year and collect some GST off of it all, each year the stuff is worth less and less and i write all of it off as a company loss, i don't normally deal with my own taxes i have 2 accountants do it for me and trust me they find me all the savings they can, sounds like you need to get a good accountant on your side, and if all else fails move to Canada! :cheers:

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back