Tci

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Borist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
There are 4 of us coming over to the show, Wednesday through to Sunday.
Hopefully we will be able to get some time away from the show and we were wondering if there is anybody working in the area, if so, what is the chance to meet, perhaps get a site visit to see how work compares?
I appreciate that this is somewhat late in the day but would be glad to here back.

Peter

I don't think there will be too many people working over the weekend, but you can start schoozing as soon as you get there.

We will be working sunday, but about two hours away form the convention center.

On Saturday afternoon there is going to be a climber's picnic at the park where the student climbing is going on. This will be a place for climbers to gather and share tips and techniques. I'm sure there will be some extra saddles in case you're not bringing yours along.

Be sure to look me up.

Have a good sleep on the plane. You won't get much sleep while you're over here :)

Tom

Got a call fom Oxman, he is looking for people to have a nightcap with on Wednesday when he gets into town. He has been down in CA for around a month, and now is having problems getting on the internet.

Where is the park? Will we be able to find details at the show or can anybody post them here tonight?
We'll be staying at the Hilton Milwaukee from Wednesday night so nightcaps seem in order.

Peter

Zeidler (Zeyed-ler) park is just a few blocks form the convention center.

mqmapgend

http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com:80...f1:d67:TDJFE:HOHQJ;wb2lr1:)rtwuyr:&@$:&@$x9@

I went , was only a 2 hour drive and and since I had done some tree removal , wanted to get to see this expo as it never may pass this way again. I noticed a close knit bunch of professionals whom daily must throw caution to the wind and leave the earth behind , staring danger in the face with a smile , knowing those left behind are in awe of what they about to witness . I was impressed with the expo too ..

>>throw caution to the wind
>>and leave the earth behind

It only lookms that way.:blob2:

Did you go and see the student TCC in the park on Michigan Ave? That is always neat to watch.

Fun climb is still on for tomorrow afternoon if you want to come back.

Back