Thanks a ton guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dauntless_power

dauntless_power

ArboristSite Lurker
I posted a little while ago about issues with my husky 55r. It turned out to be a small leak in the fuel line right where it goes into the tank... just like some of you mentioned.... thanks again, the saw is running great now

maccall

maccall

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
I posted a little while ago about issues with my husky 55r. It turned out to be a small leak in the fuel line right where it goes into the tank... just like some of you mentioned.... thanks again, the saw is running great now

Not to take credit for anything I was not part of, but it's good to hear you got good help!

I think it would be just as good if you posted this in the thread where you asked the question too, since it will make it easier for other people searching for similar problems to not only read a lot of suggestions but also to see which one actually did the trick. It's such a pain finding someone asking for help about the exact same problem you're struggling with yourself, just to find that the discussion ends just before the solution is revealed...

And feel free to post some pictures of your saw in work, it's always appreciated, we're all real suckers for pics of working saws... :cheers:

Latest posts