Thoughts on dropping this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm right on your heals I started at 17 and I'm 45, I think.
What's that like 28 years? :popcorn:
:computer:Just do me a favor and have a hammer and wedge or two close by. If if you don't need it...I'll even go pick it up and put it back in the truck for ya afterwards.
Look real close and you will see a yellow red headed wedge fall out of the cut that was tapped in snug with a fallers ax.

And you are cutting this tree because?

Actually, it's cut. Past tense.
I have cut this tree because:
1- we are clearing a small section of forest to plant a fruit tree orchard
2- this tree not only blocked light from the orchard but also shaded the house all afternoon, which in the PNW means mold, mildew and depression.
3- we are building a barn and will use the wood for lumber.

Hope this answers your question, which by the way, comes off like you have a chip on your shoulder.

Yup, sounds like one of the "if it isn't dead, almost dead or laying on your garage, leave it be" kind of questions...

Ian

Actually, it's cut. Past tense.
I have cut this tree because:
1- we are clearing a small section of forest to plant a fruit tree orchard
2- this tree not only blocked light from the orchard but also shaded the house all afternoon, which in the PNW means mold, mildew and depression.
3- we are building a barn and will use the wood for lumber.

Hope this answers your question, which by the way, comes off like you have a chip on your shoulder.

:laugh::laugh:

Love it! And nice job on the tree. :cool:

Clearly the tree found out about his money laundering gig and was about to go to the COPS! :jawdrop::taped:

Actually, I rarely do any laundering.

The real reason is that I hate trees.

I don't hate trees, but my chainsaws hate trees and I do what I can to keep my chainsaws happy.:greenchainsaw:

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back