tri-cities ontario climber for hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senechal

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm a Guelph resident looking to step out of my 5 years in high end golf courses and very recently landscaping, and commit to my love of trees once for all.

I've been climbing for about 3 months now, and prior to that I've logged a couple thousand hours on the ground at high end golf courses felling during off-seasons. Lots of technical work I might add and of course all of the clean-up that goes along with it. I frequently worked alongside a certified arborist who was genuinely interested in my development as a tree worker, always taking time to show the methods and explain the reasons for the methods.
It lead to a desire for further training, practice, and reading all of the texts I can get my hands on.
I've maxed-out my potential with my current employer and they have no interest in my progress beyond the scope of smaller pruning and occasional cleanups coming in.
I'm really hoping there is someone in the area that reads this and is possibly looking to take on an apprentice tree climber/worker with a genuine interest in a career as an arborist.

certified Ontario saw operator
certified First Aid/CPR/Defibrillator
certified Arboriculture Canada climbing/work positioning
Turfgrass Manager's short-course - Guelph University

small engines competent, heavy equipment proficient, trailer and straight truck experienced (G-class), management experienced, ready to work!

Thanks -
Ryan Senechal, Guelph, Ontario
[email protected]
519-820-8127

Ryan,

Shoot me an email if you want with your resume attached. I am not sure if Sarnia is to far away for you (not sure if you are wanting to relocate or not) but I am sure we can maybe provide you with a job.

We are a family owned and operated business that provides tree care for mostly residential but also some commercial. We are a smaller company (my Dad, brother and I full-time and a few others seasonal) that cater to providing good quality service to homeowners.

If this interests you then check out the link in my signature to our website (a little outdated) and my email address is on the contact us page.

-Matt

Latest posts

Back