• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Homelite 330's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale are two Homelite 330's that a buddy gave me. So far (on both) I've installed new LRB intake boots, new fuel and impulse hoses, new carb kits, and I put a new intake gasket on one because I tore the original. I'd like to get $100 + shipping for both because that's roughly how much I have into them. I'll do my best to answer any questions and I can get additional pics of you want.
IMG_6867.jpegIMG_6868.jpegIMG_6869.jpeg

I’m tempted. Looks like they’d be great for cutting sprouts and pole-wood. I’ll hold off for now but may hit you up for these and those parts.

Edit:
What’s the weight of one saw with bar and chain? Do the mufflers have spark screens?

I’m tempted. Looks like they’d be great for cutting sprouts and pole-wood. I’ll hold off for now but may hit you up for these and those parts.

Edit:
What’s the weight of one saw with bar and chain? Do the mufflers have spark screens?
The mufflers do have spark screens, I'll grab a scale and be right back.

Ok, I don't have a scale that would work for the saws by themselves so I resorted to standing on the bathroom scale holding a saw and then weighing myself without a saw. According to that, with the bar and chain one saw weighs about 15.6lbs.

Back