• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Viking Black Tusk Caulks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
looking to sell a pair of vikings in size 11. i used them for a week so they are still like new. will include a new set of felt liners. my honest opinion about them? they are a great chainsaw work boot as long as you don't gotta climb 70%+ grades like i do :eek: looking for $200 shipped. i will get actual pics of said boots up in a bit but for now here's an ad to see what they are. I actually tried to give them another shot today but they are just to stiff for the steep grades out here. Not broken in yet I'm sure so they will improve but I'm not willing to break them in LOL

They got some marks on the toe like every other caulk boot. Usually from the other boots caulks but don't leak and are good to go. I burned out and forgot the size of my feet. Actually a size 11 LOL anymore pics needed just let me know. Caulks are the originals which you would expect on a boot used for one week but just stating so it can be seen that the originals a still sharp like new because of very little use.

f4a77fa0c87a3488d83b57012e8bbb48.jpg

ca6969aa242793010d601d3cebffd766.jpg

cb83f4c8fb3e521e1b54e1e068c78d85.jpg

6316137e82da9fe0d9bb61351ad9bc20.jpg

http://www.labonville.com/Viking-Bl...-Boot-Meets-CSA-Class-1-ASTM--VW79_p_884.html

**** it! lets go $170 shipped for a quick sale. honestly not looking to make money on them. just looking to get little something back out of them as i will never use them and they just sit.

nobody even interested? $170 shipped is pretty well saving $100 off new price and they'll likely cost me $30-$40 to ship state side. don't be afraid of the caulk nicks. if you use them, those nicks would happen right away anyways.

bump, just clean sweeping the shop and realize i still have these! lets try this again at $140 shipped to your door.

Latest posts

Back