walbro carb. question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa.hunter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i am rebuilding 365 with big bore kit . i am looking for Carburetor Hd-12b Epa Walbro Carburetor 4d-6b Walbro what is diff. or will they both work fine for rebuild , or is epa have limiters on it thanks

i am rebuilding 365 with big bore kit . i am looking for Carburetor Hd-12b Epa Walbro Carburetor 4d-6b Walbro what is diff. or will they both work fine for rebuild , or is epa have limiters on it thanks

Do you mean Walbro HDB-12? Hdb's have several #. I know for my old Poulans I've used everything from a HDB 6 to 10. Al seem the same and look identical.

my saw has zama carb

everyone says its not big enuff , looking for something to handle cylinder upgrade 48mm to 52mm , just what i read, on searching the #s on the carbs are off manuals for 372 xp just wanting to know what was diff. is on epa carbs. vs. non epa will it work ok thanks

pa.hunter:

The Hd-12b is the only carburetor available any more part# 503 28 18-05 everything will supercede to this part#. It is the EPA version with limiter caps.
If you can find someone with a 371 it would be the HD-6B carburetor part# 503 28 18-04.

This is the best info I can offer!

thanks

pa.hunter:

The Hd-12b is the only carburetor available any more part# 503 28 18-05 everything will supercede to this part#. It is the EPA version with limiter caps.
If you can find someone with a 371 it would be the HD-6B carburetor part# 503 28 18-04.

This is the best info I can offer!
hd 12-b will work, it just has limiters on it. i can fix that with dremel

Latest posts

Back