• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[want to buy] husqvarna 576 or equivalent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mace

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a husqvarna 575/576 or equivalent. Pho or complete package.

Still looking guys, got a bunch of pm's to respond to. Thanks

I'm back looking. Maybe even a new 562. Can be pho or b/c - 24". New or like new.

I see that, it's at the top of my price range. I've never owned a ported saw, I'm sure it's awesome.

I have a stock 575........ 24 or 28" bar, if you want it...rebuilt by chainbar.com $425...or PHO........... $350....prices flexible, up..or downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn plus shipping.....

A 562 is what I'm leaning towards now, but open to offers. Bumpy

If you are happy running a 20" I agree the 562 is probably a better choice for the weight savings.

Yes most of my work will be done with 20". Occasionally need a bigger bar. But mostly firewood in log length 20" is plenty. I've got a tired 029 and now the 550xp makes the 029 seem like slow motion. Luckily I can borrow a 575 most of the time but it would be nice to have a little something to call my own.

If you are mostly bucking firewood I would go for a Husky 365/372 special/XP/XT, cheaper, easier to mod, parts everywhere, really clean used ones around for under $500 all day everyday.

Latest posts

Back