website help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunthawkdog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got this website from a local phone book its not what i wanted and takes alot of time to get them to make changes Im paying $120 a month for it and it seems the only calls i get are from google or someone wanting to update my site ? Im frustrated becuse Im slow on the computer i m sure I could learn but would rather spend my time working . Ive paid a couple diffrent guys in the past and got ripped off , the company that built my site hasnt posted the pics ive asked for and still have other problems on the site whenever you call to fix you get someone else and the guy who sold it to me dosnt return calls . I need some direction to make all this work better iv talked to computer guys about how to get it done but its like were on diffrent wave lengths . now that i got the site i dont get why i would pay another company to do placement im thinkin i wasted my money i would be happy to pay for better reults . who did some of you hire ? what should it cost? what should I change?

boyle################

I got this website from a local phone book its not what i wanted and takes alot of time to get them to make changes Im paying $120 a month for it and it seems the only calls i get are from google or someone wanting to update my site ? Im frustrated becuse Im slow on the computer i m sure I could learn but would rather spend my time working . Ive paid a couple diffrent guys in the past and got ripped off , the company that built my site hasnt posted the pics ive asked for and still have other problems on the site whenever you call to fix you get someone else and the guy who sold it to me dosnt return calls . I need some direction to make all this work better iv talked to computer guys about how to get it done but its like were on diffrent wave lengths . now that i got the site i dont get why i would pay another company to do placement im thinkin i wasted my money i would be happy to pay for better reults . who did some of you hire ? what should it cost? what should I change?

boyle################

boyletreeservice

Last edited:
I Know your pain,But websites are pretty easy to update most of them use simple CMS (content management system) sounds like you should pay some one to show you how to use it,might be money better spent.

you might need to spend an hr a week to keep it looking good,updating pics etc.but you get it looking the way you want.

I Know your pain,But websites are pretty easy to update most of them use simple CMS (content management system) sounds like you should pay some one to show you how to use it,might be money better spent.

you might need to spend an hr a week to keep it looking good,updating pics etc.but you get it looking the way you want.

I am impresed with your website . I guess I ll have to force myshelf to figure it out

Latest posts

Back