Weekend Planting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbow388

Off The Air BEEEEEEEEP
Reaction score
Well It was a great weekend to plant some more of the garden.

Started with some plants

plants_1.jpg

Several bellpepper and a bunch of different hot peppers and some bean plants I am going to try.

These are some okra seeds from last years crop. I also had corn and carrots that I am going to try.

okra+seed.jpg

These are the hot peppers. The broccoli and cabbage in the back is doing good

gard4-7.jpg

A whole view of it as of yesterday afternoon.

gard4-7-2.jpg

Looking good!

I am gonna start plowing mine this week, it's the first week that we're not supposed to have freezing temps in th pm up here. Wanna get my potatoes in soon.

Next was

Next thing I had to do was help the neighbor put the tiller on his tractor so he could get some tilling done.

Ground was a little wet.

crumater_2.jpg

He has some good dirt.

crumater_3.jpg

400 tomato plants will go in this area.

crumater_1.jpg

Planted my red beets today, the potatoes and onions went in Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a load of mushroom soil with horse manure :rock:

Garden looks nice, still to much snow and cold here but it is slowly melting.

Planted my red beets today, the potatoes and onions went in Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a load of mushroom soil with horse manure :rock:

AG,be careful with that stuff.horse hay can be sprayed with a herbicide that doesn't break down even after it goes through the horse. my neighbor fed his cows some sprayed hay,then spread the manure,killed several hundred tomatoes. if u want some sheep #### let me know u are only 35-40 minutes away.

32 degrees and mixed snow and rain. Half the garden is still encased in ice. Guess I won't be plantin' any taters for a while.Sure is nice looking at your gardens though - gives me hope.:D

Back