where can i find clutch springs for my 365special?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtty

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
my saw was having trouble with the chain spinning at idle and i couln't get it to stop with the carb so i thought it would probably be worn clutch springs. Today i take apart the saw so i can expose the clutch and one of the clutch springs is totally missing?!?! i dont want to blame the stihl dealership who had my saw (and returned it with a few other missing parts) but i dont really feel the need to give them any buisness either. so i start checking ebay and baileys but it seems i cant buy the springs without purchasing the entire clutch assembly so i was wondering if any of you guys know where i could buy a few springs. or even if you have any kicking around the shop i could buy from you. i can pay with paypal
thanks.

Last edited:
At any Husky or Jonsered dealer, I believe - or on-line from Baileys etc.....

no husky or jonsered dealer around here and i already said that bailieys doesn't sell the springs, you have to buy the whole clutch assembly from them. thats why i was just wondering if anyone knew of any reputable places i could order one from or if any of the saw-gurus (like yourslef SawTroll) had some extras kicking around.

Call Bailey's on the phone or post a question with Gregg Grande in the Bailey's sponsor forum. You are not going to see every part for every saw online. There are just to dang many of them.

1 800 322 4539

if it were a poulan or a homelite or a mcculloch i may have the springs only here but sounds like you talking about husqvarna ? i happen to have a husqvarna dealer near me if you want i can check into this for you

Last edited:
Call Bailey's on the phone or post a question with Gregg Grande in the Bailey's sponsor forum. You are not going to see every part for every saw online. There are just to dang many of them.

1 800 322 4539

tell me about it i try to let the consumer know there is too many parts to list on our store to contact us is the easiest way and we can add that part they need on store if its available but sometimes they just leave and go elsewhere

1 800 322 4539

good idea... i asked in the sponsor forum, hope they can help.

Latest posts

Back