Who's used a TORO Dingo?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anlrolfe

Honor GOD, Country and Corps
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I've asked on the large equipment forum with no response but maybe a Dingo isn't big enough??

Who's used/seen a TORO Dingo in action and what opinion concerning landscape. How well do they dig small scale. In particular I've got about 18'x30' area to taper zero to 12", about 8-10yrds. I plan on renting a unit. 220 and xt1000 depending on what's available. CONSTRUCTIVE advice welcome.

I have never used one but I have used a compact tractor for landscaping quite a bit ( owned a landscaping business for 15 years). If the area is sod now, it isn't going to be that easy. Wait till after a good rain. It's best to spray first to kill the grass. A mini excavator or compact with a back hoe attachment would be best. The hoe attachments go through the ground easy, and they are precise. Start at the deepest digging and work your way back.

Thanks, currently my backhoe attachment is connected to the end of a long stick.

Not sure if this warrants a terramite tractor?

20150812_144515.jpg

whatever line that is , how far down? that will determine what you need more than anything. Looks like fairly sandy soil? What are you doing as that's a lot of expanse just for a line.

Thats just 1-piece of rigid conduit that I use to measure grade. Under the pile of limestone is a 6" line and French drain for pickup. It heads towards the street w/ drop of 4" per 10'.

11825050_1603860416531424_6818024765764131977_n.jpg

The white stuff is silt guard not plastic.

Latest posts

Back