Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschoff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
And I mean there a hole lot of it , well my sister and brother were cutting wood the other day at my moms ( one small tree down) and he said something to her that I was getting really low on wood that I may have to buy some right away because I may not get back to the woods to cut some because of the snow. so she was out and about that night and she was taking to some people and the one guy she knows works for the street dept and he told here that we could have all the wood we wanted all we had to do was split it and that it was already cut into lenghts and he said the pile was as tall as a house and and even longer. and it has been sitting for two to three years . anyway I feel like a kid in a candy store. and just had to say something. so this what I am taking to the party. thanks Michael

Real good looking unit. That would make the big rounds very easy to work in the field. Does it run in the horizontal position?

If you resize your pics, you can post them in the text. Back in the dial-up days, last month, that would have been a 3 minute download just to get the pic.

Michael, nice setup. Are you taking the Allis B?

attachment.php

No I am not taking the b allis. it is a c allis I just put the wide front end on it and I just got it back running. were I have to get the wood is about 14 miles one way so we are just taking trucks and trailers about 4 trucks and two trailers, mine and a 18 ft dual axle with sides my brother has.

And I mean there a hole lot of it , well my sister and brother were cutting wood the other day at my moms ( one small tree down) and he said something to her that I was getting really low on wood that I may have to buy some right away because I may not get back to the woods to cut some because of the snow. so she was out and about that night and she was taking to some people and the one guy she knows works for the street dept and he told here that we could have all the wood we wanted all we had to do was split it and that it was already cut into lenghts and he said the pile was as tall as a house and and even longer. and it has been sitting for two to three years . anyway I feel like a kid in a candy store. and just had to say something. so this what I am taking to the party. thanks Michael

Very nice setup. Congrats on the wood score too!

Back