work pics from last year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lutercriss21

Reaction score
i work for a company called pennline its out of scottdale pennsylvania this is my boss doing a removal under a 345,000 volt power line

you work for pennline

i give you your does but dude you work for the most sh ty company that does line work i worked for them for 2 years in toledo and dude the gf s are as stupid as stupid is .one is a power trip,the other one cant tell you tree tipe and has never put on spurs or climbed a tree .in the 2 years i been there 30 plus workers have left becouse of there managment.thay have top of the line trucks and chippers dont take me wrong ,but thay dont have properly traned men in toledo thay have kids 18 19 year olds running crews ,and a power tripd gf mike galbrith and his boy friend tom montion as gfs .then thay have a drunk jim oliver in charge of them .dude thay are so far behind on ther work .its a good company els whare im shur, i liked it when i first started working ther ,but then when i got put in mikes yard man it was like working for a skitso. tom was cool but he never stod up for his self or any one in his yard. mike controled him thats why i say he s miks boy friend.any was nice pics stay safe.and watch out if you do work in toledo for pin line your day for mike to spas out on you is comeing.

im safe from those idiots i am a local in the pittsburgh pa area we do all the lines in pa our gf is cool. he is actually the nephew of jim oliver but he has been there for 25 + years

penn line

im glad you dont work 4 penn line in toledo man i was doing a job today and penn line was in the next yard sent to do a tag job it was some ex coworkers of mine thay was sent to pull a dead lead it was about 20 feet long dead oak lead maybe 13 14 inchs in die over a 3 phase and croos arm with a transformer well the 3 thay sent saw me and ask me 4 advise i got my job done i work 4 blanchard tree now thay was scared you no when some one is scared of a tree thay walk around it and look up in it for 5 10 minits so the kid thay sent to do it only had 4 months in line work no other tree work and 2 groundmen so i went up the tree for him and did it he thankd me and said he and others wish i still worked for pennline i told him that the only way id come back to pennline in toledo is if i would happen to die thay said thay feel the same way but do not have the exp to go some place else man it sucks at penn line in toledo a worker was fierd for testing posative for crack and hierd back a week later you no the buddy system he was hit wth a dot radum well he fell out of a tree last friday and cut his calf to the bone 3 days later his name is tommy partin that should tell you some thang about pennline hear in toledo be safe and thx god you dont work for the dumb ass s in toledo

Latest posts

Back