ww grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you please post the WW Grinder website? I can't find it anywhere. I have a WW "Wichita" shredder/grinder (8hp on a 4-wheel trailer) that I'd like to have manuals and extra screens for. It's big, noisy & no doubt dangerous, but it does what it was built to do! Thanks, Jogg

I really don't think there is a website dedicated to WW only. If there is, I can't find it and I'm pretty handy with the internet. As far as extra screens, you're going to either have to find something used at an auction or perhaps on ebay, or make your own. WW hasn't been in business for years, as far as I can tell.

One website I have found somewhat helpful is: http://www.oldgravelys.net/docs/3rdpty/ . It is actually dedicated to Gravely tractors, but since WW made a grinding attachment for them, there is information on WW grinders there as well (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

WW Grinders

Thanks Habanero,
I was afraid of that. The chipper/shredder looks like new, runs like new and does a whale of a job. They should have stayed in business.

My arsenal includes a new Husqvarna (clumsey, but effective) a couple of Homelites and a Sthil 015 for limbing.
Regards, Jogg

Latest posts

Back