Zyliss Aluminum Vise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternSaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello Fellas
I really don't think I have been on this forum before but it seems like the place to put it,also maybe i will place it on the Off Topic as well.Does anyone here own a Zyliss portable bench vise ,or one of the knockoff's like it?Maybe the Power Pro 2000,or similar.I have had one handed down to me and so far there seems to be only one part missing.Do you know if the parts from these different vise's can be interchanged?Maybe I have an earlier model of the Zyliss as there is no engraved Zyliss logo on mine.Do you know where to get parts for these Canada ,USA?Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in Advance
Lawrence

Hello Fellas
I really don't think I have been on this forum before but it seems like the place to put it,also maybe i will place it on the Off Topic as well.Does anyone here own a Zyliss portable bench vise ,or one of the knockoff's like it?Maybe the Power Pro 2000,or similar.I have had one handed down to me and so far there seems to be only one part missing.Do you know if the parts from these different vise's can be interchanged?Maybe I have an earlier model of the Zyliss as there is no engraved Zyliss logo on mine.Do you know where to get parts for these Canada ,USA?Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in Advance
Lawrence

The only thing I know about them is from a book I have on making woodworking benches.
From memory they look pretty good and are well made.

Sorry if that informations not much use, its all I know.

Hello Fellas
Thanks in Advance
Lawrence

Check it against the manual....

Ted J

Hello Ted, Thanks for the link to the vise.i think i am missing what is called a remote.It let's you move the one jaw of the vise to whatever length you would need.I will have to search around to see if I can find a part
Many Thanks
Lawrence

Hello Ted, Thanks for the link to the vise.i think i am missing what is called a remote.It let's you move the one jaw of the vise to whatever length you would need.I will have to search around to see if I can find a part
Many Thanks
Lawrence

ya might wanna act fast.... there's one for sale on Woodnet, here

Ted

Zyliss Vise

Hi Ted
Thanks for the link to the Zyliss for sale!It is however too rich for my blood.I saw on ebay that there was a what seemed to be a very new updated version and they wanted hundred's for it.WOW!I have sent a couple of emails to places in hopes of getting the one part
Thanks Again
Lawrence

Zyliss Aluminium Vise

Just did a search and found my old post.But I can't remember how to put a link to it on this thread.
Lawrence

Back