dolmar 105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yucon

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
just found a sach-dolmar 105 under some stuff, can anyone tell me about this modlel(spects. and such as that)?

thanks, Yucon

just found a sach-dolmar 105 under some stuff, can anyone tell me about this modlel(spects. and such as that)?

thanks, Yucon

Here is what Acres says about them. Model Profile: 105

I picked one up a short time ago but gave it to one of my good friends in KY as he is a real Dolmar fan.

I never really got into it much but what little I did, it seems like a well built machine. Looks like after Dolmar had Poulan rebadge some saws for them for a few years they decided to give it a try on there own top handles.

They must not have taken off very well as they dont seem to appear very often. Yours would be only the second one that I have personally heard of.

Here is what Acres says about them. Model Profile: 105

I picked one up a short time ago but gave it to one of my good friends in KY as he is a real Dolmar fan.

I never really got into it much but what little I did, it seems like a well built machine. Looks like after Dolmar had Poulan rebadge some saws for them for a few years they decided to give it a try on there own top handles.

They must not have taken off very well as they dont seem to appear very often. Yours would be only the second one that I have personally heard of.
Mine runs great. Very dependable amf very well built. Made in 84 and still cutting away in michigan

Attachments

• 17150262113608444203194694986313.jpg
    17150262113608444203194694986313.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back