'How to Protect My Vegetable Garden From Neighboring Agricultural Spraying

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing but hand-waving conspiracy claims devoid of data that are all but impossible to analyze and dispute.
A lazy and vain attempt to deflect your ignorance.
So you do believe in chemtrails and the alphabet agencies are lying about them. I should have guessed that.

Let's see your relevant supporting data for the statement that this type of analysis was fraudulent or suppressed.
It should be easy to find if is as prevalent as you claim, not to mention that it would have to be a global conspiracy as 2,4-D is used worldwide. Beyond that, there are non-government laboratories that have EC-FTMS instrumentation that could perform an independent analysis of your sample. I suspect Greenpeace and Beyond Toxics have already verified the EPA claims, or perhaps they are part of the conspiracy as well.....
And you still have nothing to contribute to the topic. :rolleyes:

To you perhaps. As you can't comprehend the information I provided or state tangible data to dispute it other than Art Bell and Alex Jones like conspiracy claims.
I'm sorry, did I give you the impression I wanted to debate the toxicity of pesticides with you? I don't.

I do have just one question for you though - how many covid jabs have you gotten? :popcorn2:

Taking Del's advice, I'm starting a new thread. The title is self-explanatory.

I'm smack in the middle of hundreds of acres of row crop farmland that annually is sprayed with one type of pesticide/herbicide or another.
This spraying usually takes place the end of March and throughout April.
April 15 is the normal last frost date and when I have always planted in the past (without incident from chemical trespass).

I have a small garden, compared to most, about 10' x 12'. And another strip about 3' x 20'.

Any suggestions, or ideas?
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.
@Del_ Starting this thread was your idea.
And while you haven't posted any thoughts or possible solutions, you are supporting those who claim chemical trespass and toxic chemical contamination is nothing to fret about.

:wtf:is your problem?

@Del_ in fact, if I recall correctly you once said you wouldn't eat anything from my garden because of the farm chemical contamination.
I think you also advised against using leaves from my yard as mulch because of the chemical contamination.
You also advised me to not make a larger garden because of the issues I'm having with chemical contamination.

And yet, not only do you have no comment, but you are taking sides with those who poo-poo the toxicity of pesticides..

You remind me a little of something...
2headedsnake.gif

Don't forget that she was exposed to the chemicals, too.

So is her ground water like most "agricultural" soils are.

So maybe not so much haste after all.

Drink deeply my friend.

I would move.

But I never would have chosen to live in the middle of ag fields to begin with.

Ditto with landfills and their well known contamination of groundwater, etc.

@Del_ Starting this thread was your idea.
And while you haven't posted any thoughts or possible solutions, you are supporting those who claim chemical trespass and toxic chemical contamination is nothing to fret about.

:wtf:is your problem?

I suggested that you start this thread because your blathering was 50% of the postings in the gardening thread and you were ruining it.

I prefer to not be involved in your various dramas.

John Lyngdal hit the nail on the head.

To you perhaps. As you can't comprehend the information I provided or state tangible data to dispute it other than Art Bell and Alex Jones like conspiracy claims.

Back