• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2011 husqvarna 346 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
2011 new edition. Recent meteor piston and caber rings. Starts runs idles and oils great. Pull cord is a hair short but not much of an issue. Starts 1/2 pulls max. Been tuned fire 40:1 with 100ll av fuel. Decent condition with minor bumps and bruises. $350 shipped pho USA.20150813_194955.jpg20150813_195015.jpg20150813_195005.jpg

If I had the scratch I'd buy it and sit on it till October. I bet I could double my money if I cleaned it a little and put a sticker on it.

Yea I haven't been able to get the prices I want locally or on other sites lately... just sitting on a stack of rebuilt 346xp .. waiting... Last one I sold, I needed the $$ and let it for for $220... wasn't happy about that.. but gotta do what ya gotta do. Was a nice 1999 346 that needed a new seal, clamp. fuel lines, carb rebuild etc.. ran really nice too.

If you can't sell it for the price you want, definitely hold onto it... winter will come, soon.

Lol, reminds me of Game of Thrones "winter is coming".

There's another 346xp right now, similar price point. oE version with a meteor piston. So far no bites there either.

It's pho but I have both 16 and 18 inch bar and chain. Used and new. Mostly Oregon power match or pro lite. I'd be glad to sell the buyer a new bar and chain combo fir an additional $30 good used for $20 shipped.

It's a great deal but so isn't a brand me husky 450 for under $300. A properly tuned 450 is a great little saw. It's no 346 but if you don't mind a polymer bottom they really are a nice saw

Like I said, if I had the scratch I would sit on it for a month or three and double my money. But my paypal won't handle it right now. :-(
It IS a great deal!

Latest posts

Back