The Old Giants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're all big...

attachment.php

Hoss with some of his nice toys.

Hoss, You have a nice selection of
good ole saws. I see that Mac 73.
I just got mine but it needs work.

I sent you a PM a few days ago.
Did you get it?

Regards Lee

Anything ever come out of that Bruce? Like selling them off or buying some for your self? Seems to be a lot of nice saws there.
I was wanting to talk to the Owner, But he was so Busy with Customers, that I didn't have a Chance to talk with him. What I'd like to do, if he would let me, is take them on Consignment, and post them here on AS, and sell them to you Members, for what he wants for them, plus the Shipping. It's a shame to see them there in a Pile like that, where Someone else could have a use for them.
There has been a few Members requesting some of them already, and I have to go and see him next week, and pay him for the Stihl 044, that I just bought for $75.00 any way.
Some one has asked about the 2 Homelites, and one Member wants the Big McCulloch that I posted Pictures of. One of the Members here has spoken for the Stihl 064. There was a McCulloch 250 there, and a few Big Pioneers there too. Lots of Chain Saws. I never seen so Many. WOW. If you are interested in a Make or Model of a Chain Saw, just let me know, and I'll see if I can find one, and see what he wants for it, and get back to you about it. Bruce.

I was wanting to talk to the Owner, But he was so Busy with Customers, that I didn't have a Chance to talk with him. What I'd like to do, if he would let me, is take them on Consignment, and post them here on AS, and sell them to you Members, for what he wants for them, plus the Shipping. It's a shame to see them there in a Pile like that, where Someone else could have a use for them.
There has been a few Members requesting some of them already, and I have to go and see him next week, and pay him for the Stihl 044, that I just bought for $75.00 any way.
Some one has asked about the 2 Homelites, and one Member wants the Big McCulloch that I posted Pictures of. One of the Members here has spoken for the Stihl 064. There was a McCulloch 250 there, and a few Big Pioneers there too. Lots of Chain Saws. I never seen so Many. WOW. If you are interested in a Make or Model of a Chain Saw, just let me know, and I'll see if I can find one, and see what he wants for it, and get back to you about it. Bruce.

I'd take the Homelite 2100 if it is not spoken for. :clap:

My Dolmar CT arrived a few days ago but I havn't got round to cleaning it up yet.
Here it is with my Stihl 090.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That sounds like a good deal for everyone bruce. The dealer sells the saws with little hassle, you get some saws and then you hook up the people on here. :cheers: I am interested in anything dolmar, wright, stihl(put me second in line for that 064), partner and possibly a pioneer.

Count me in to.
I would like to have one of them's 275's
or Skil 1680 but more so a Skil 1690
Would really look good in my collection.
I will find one someday.

Lee

Thanks Hoss,

It's going to need some work before I get a chance to try it though, starting with a crank shaft. This one was run for a long time with the nut loose and the crank shaft is history. Jacob J. says he has one so I am just waiting to hear back on that. The piston and cylinder look pretty good, but it appears the wrist pin bearings are real loose, good news is I bought a new piston with rings from JJ recently so I should be good to go there.

Right now it looks like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mark

Back