jomoco helmet cam test on speedline

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after watching that first video I was wondering how tall that freakin tree was, but then I saw you answer in the other post that it was 150 feet.

It seemed to tower over everything else in the video even all the other tree's

never had a call for a tree that big.

Most are in the 40-55 foot range. I am not sure if I would be able to work in a 150 foot tree.

after watching that first video I was wondering how tall that freakin tree was, but then I saw you answer in the other post that it was 150 feet.

It seemed to tower over everything else in the video even all the other tree's

never had a call for a tree that big.

Most are in the 40-55 foot range. I am not sure if I would be able to work in a 150 foot tree.

Only the speedline itself was 150 feet long, the euc I removed was about 85 feet tall, but it was at the top of a tall bank in relation to the LZ, thus the seemingly tremendous height from my perspective in the tree. In reality I was only about 125 feet above the LZ and about 150 feet away from it.

I brushed the entire tree and most of the wood into the LZ with the speedline.

There are many eucs in San Diego in excess of 150 feet tall, but the biggest eucs in CA or the US for that matter are the blue gums in the bay areas of Marin and San Mateo counties, they get over 200 feet there and are truly massive.

jomoco

Back