Joining the 460 club.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freehand

YourPasswordIsInvalid
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
attachment.php
[/IMG][/IMG]

I picked this one up at my local dealer.It was a factory defect-the gas tank had a small leak where the halves come together,right by the crankcase.They put a brand new tank on it and let me have it for 225$!:clap:

164 psi,one big dent in the muffler and one heck of a deal......

Now I have to tell my wife that I bought anther saw-she says this site is a bad influence.......maybe I'll quietly stick it under my bench and see if she notices.

what am I talking about,she notices EVERYTHING.I'm done for,boys:cry:

I'll save you the trouble of explaining... I'll give you $250 for it, and you can tell her you made money on it!

thats good deal, stihl dealer i was at yesterday had a 460 that was very rough lookin, they had 450 price on it. they were firm on that to

thats good deal, stihl dealer i was at yesterday had a 460 that was very rough lookin, they had 450 price on it. they were firm on that to

My dealer gets alot of trade-in and warranty work kind of stuff.always good deals from that guy.I guess the seasoned loggers are not interested in used saws-They're real quick to trade in and grab a new one off the shelf.

I got a ms660 about a month ago from the same guy for 300$ 155 psi.Sometimes I think the economy around here is third world-just can't find deals like that in the city.:givebeer:

That's a crazy-good deal! But of course, you realize you're just fanning the fires of CAD for everyone else here, right? My biggest fear is that one day all of our wives will get together and nuke AS to purge the land. But until that day, CAD lives on...

That's a crazy-good deal! But of course, you realize you're just fanning the fires of CAD for everyone else here, right? My biggest fear is that one day all of our wives will get together and nuke AS to purge the land. But until that day, CAD lives on...

I always B.S. my wife........They're an investment,dear-I'm gonna start sellin' em' any day now-It's not THAT big of a saw.........

I don't think I could part with any of them ' really:looser:

Neener neener,right?:clap:

i said pretty much the same thing to wife last night.

shes asked what i need with there, she doesnt know theres 7.

i go ones for small stuff one for bigger and ones for realy bigstuff and i might start seln them. to make alittle profit.

I've been through deer. Not a factory or any industry in the whole danged county far as I can tell. :cheers:

We have a big logging industry.Tourism is big-Buffalo National River and all....

Are looming factories everywhere the eye can see the only indicator of economic progress?

When did you come through,space? Last year I got a shiver and this cloud of smug sarcasm enveloped the region for most of the day.........

That was'nt you , was it?:cheers:

Nice saw, just joined the club myself. Your wife will get over it, they always do. it might cost you a pair of shoes or a handbag, but i dont know how i made do without mine now.:clap:

My dealer gets alot of trade-in and warranty work kind of stuff.always good deals from that guy.I guess the seasoned loggers are not interested in used saws-They're real quick to trade in and grab a new one off the shelf.

I got a ms660 about a month ago from the same guy for 300$ 155 psi.Sometimes I think the economy around here is third world-just can't find deals like that in the city.:givebeer:

Is that the dealer in Jasper?

I've been to Deer. Home of the Antlers!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back