Pnw gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Who's who, what's what. The weekend of May 16th has been decided. Location Willamina Or. Wood, two loads of oak and fir. Head count so far I think is around 16 or so. Let us know if you will be or are hoping to make it. You may want to bring some rain clothes as a preventative measure, the weather has been interesting lately. Your favorite saw and you choice of beverage. There are some threads going already in the "Longbar" group if you can see them it will give you a better idea of whats happening and going to happen.

Owl

As of right now, yes. May 16th, maybe. All depends on where I am working, or even if I am working. I will be a last minute for sure or no.

Don't see any reason I won't be able to make it with my humble little saw collection.:biggrinbounce2:

Mr. HE:cool:

Still working on flights, but am struggling to find anything into SEA or PDX. Now looking at San Francisco. I figure 8-10 hours drive up, but I could stop at Lassen NP and Mt Shasta, then drive the beatiful Oregon coast again.

We'll see.... I am trying :confused:

Still working on flights, but am struggling to find anything into SEA or PDX. Now looking at San Francisco. I figure 8-10 hours drive up, but I could stop at Lassen NP and Mt Shasta, then drive the beatiful Oregon coast again.

We'll see.... I am trying :confused:

WOW! You make it that far, and I'll try to hook you up with some smoked salmon and morels. :cheers:

If I do make I'll take a shopping list from all you guys. Any English delicacies I can get in without getting busted.

Shame I can't bring Devonshire Clotted cream and scones. After burgers and Ceadarkerf's beans, that would round it off!

Last time I had to bring Crunchie bars for Haywire Haywood.

I put in my time off request, should be approved this week, senority has it's advantages.
I have been tinkering on my chainsaws, it's going to be great to run them, noisy fun. Here are pics of some of parts going on my project saw.

P1010304.jpg

FBStar2.jpg

FBstar.jpg

I tried to sneak it in but the missus has other plans, she does not understand CAD at all. Plus I would have to get my butt in gear, drag something out of the shed and get it barking.

Back