Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
truckmods015-1.jpg

hey something is wrong with your truck. looks like you're missing a rear axle. don't try to drive it like that.

Wood 4 Heat, that tractor is worth fixing if it just has a problem with the rear end. Lots of people still do all of their farming with those same tractors. They still hold quite of value.

Kyle

PNW from 30,000'

Shot these out the window of a 737 on my trip to the midwest a few weeks back. The first is home, Camas/Washougal. I live in the foot hills above town on the far side of the river. On the left is Mt St Helens with Mt Rainier and Mt. Adams to the right, the river is the Columbia.

attachment.php

A close up of Mt Hood:

attachment.php

And Closest to furthest Mt hood, Mt Adams, and Mt Rainier:

attachment.php

This is the same as the last but with Mt St Helens on the left. Wish I could've sqeezed the wing out but still how often do you get the chance to get four volcanoes in one shot?

attachment.php

You must have a nice camera! Great pics thanks.

Nope, I have photoshop! :laugh:

Actually I took the farm pics with a nice camera but just used my wife's purse camera on the plane. Used photoshop to cut the haze and add some contrast & color. They were pretty flat right off the camera.

Shot these out the window of a 737 on my trip to the midwest a few weeks back. The first is home, Camas/Washougal. I live in the foot hills above town on the far side of the river. On the left is Mt St Helens with Mt Rainier and Mt. Adams to the right, the river is the Columbia.

attachment.php

A close up of Mt Hood:

attachment.php

And Closest to furthest Mt hood, Mt Adams, and Mt Rainier:

attachment.php

This is the same as the last but with Mt St Helens on the left. Wish I could've sqeezed the wing out but still how often do you get the chance to get four volcanoes in one shot?

attachment.php

just outta curiosity when do you think them other 3 zits are gonna pop?

great pics, i kinda knew but didnt realize just how rugged it is out that way terrain wise. beautiful.

just outta curiosity when do you think them other 3 zits are gonna pop?

great pics, i kinda knew but didnt realize just how rugged it is out that way terrain wise. beautiful.

Not sure when but Rainier is next!

That was only one side of the plane, visible out the other side were Jefferson, Bachelor and Three Sisters which are three separate but practically joined mtn's.

A pic of sisters taken off the web:

attachment.php

Great Pictures

Hello Wood4heat
Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures of the mountains.You really have to love the Pacific Northwest scenery
Lawrence

These pics don't hold a candle to the volcano pics but here goes.
The is a 56" fir from yesterday. My son and I spent an hour or two helping a friend mill this.
PicoHangerandMilling003.jpg

Here is second trunk growing out of a second growth redwood. I've seen pics of these second trunks (I forget their real name) up to 7" in diameter growing out of old growth redwoods
PicoHangerandMilling006.jpg

Where is the camo and beer?

LOL the beer is just out of shot!
We are not allowed to wear cammo, The rules state no cammo or disqualification will result and possable banning!!!!!!!
A couple of the guys wore Kilts to the team banquet a few years ago and were banned!

LOL the beer is just out of shot!
We are not allowed to wear cammo, The rules state no cammo or disqualification will result and possable banning!!!!!!!
A couple of the guys wore Kilts to the team banquet a few years ago and were banned!

Kilts were banned?! I thought... heck, I don't know what to think now.

Back