Just having some fun with the NE 346XP...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok,,,Kim said I'm ate up anymore...LOL!!! I never have posted a vid of my beloved NE 346XP so here it is....It's still all stock,,,but I enjoy the hell outta running it....I can limb a tree in no time with it...It starts great,,,with the 18 inch bar ballanced good for my feel,,and I can carry it around all day and not hurt me,,,as my Dad's old 028 *old faithfull* would make me hurt after a days end limbing with it...Anyways....
This saw always have a special meaning to me cause I won it on my Birthday....I just enjoy each time I use it........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtXJziYOIc

I know Nik....

Really fast and snappy being stock...Really suprised me first time I fired it up it has this sound about it I wanna explane,,,sounds like a big saw,,but it's really not..I just had wanted to share..Thanks Nik.....

Ok,,,Kim said I'm ate up anymore...LOL!!! I never have posted a vid of my beloved NE 346XP so here it is....It's still all stock,,,but I enjoy the hell outta running it....I can limb a tree in no time with it...It starts great,,,with the 18 inch bar ballanced good for my feel,,and I can carry it around all day and not hurt me,,,as my Dad's old 028 *old faithfull* would make me hurt after a days end limbing with it...Anyways....
This saw always have a special meaning to me cause I won it on my Birthday....I just enjoy each time I use it........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtXJziYOIc

You like that saw do ya??? Me too, but mine is a redhead!!!!:clap:

Lol!!!

You like that saw do ya??? Me too, but mine is a redhead!!!!:clap:

Yeah....I seen your vid....Thats sweet saw you have too!! Gotta do a muffler mod on mine now!!!!!

I think he held it with his third hand.

Mr. HE:cool:

Nice Saw and Nice Vid.

Man, I love my NE 346 as well. I'm sure the 2153 is AS nice too.(except for the straight handle!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:)

Al :clap: :clap:

LOL!!

Snotty saws are fun ain't they?

The 346 makes good grunt,but the explosive hit just before the rev limiter is addicting to play with. Almost makes limbing a cedar or Elm fun!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hey Nik...

ok, I gotta ask, did you strap the camera to your head?:monkey:

LOL!! Kinda a redneck helment cam setup.....Have this old plastic helment I dont used anymore,,and thought humm,,,I could mount this cam I got on it cause my cam has mounting threads on the bottom so just drilled a hole and bolted it on...Thought it would kinda be fun to see what I see....

LOL!! Kinda a redneck helment cam setup.....Have this old plastic helment I dont used anymore,,and thought humm,,,I could mount this cam I got on it cause my cam has mounting threads on the bottom so just drilled a hole and bolted it on...Thought it would kinda be fun to see what I see....

pure genius my friend, pure genius!!:clap: Somebody rep that man!

Yup money well spent stipes thanks for the head cam vid thats inovative to say the least! :)

A guy or gal for that matter can make a bunch of firewood or limbs and not kill their back in the process its been a huge hit of a saw in my book so far.

Fact its become my felling saw and I been bucking with my 372 wierd huh?

:cheers:

Kansas

346xp

It's the first "real" chainsaw I have owned and I am really glad I bought it. Light, fast, well worth the $$.

:cheers:

Nice saw Stipes, I'm surprised you didn't get the J-red version to go with that other beauty you have! I've never run a 346 (any edition) maybe if we meet up at another GTG I can give it a whirl:)

Latest posts

Back