Ropensaddle's project pine growing out of roof

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would if I had insurance to cover me but the big problem is inexperienced groundy I am sure you could have done fine on this tree. I have my doubts about someone thinking they could blast through this in near 100 temps in 4-5 hours.If I could screw it all back together I would forfeit my 2k and sit back and lmfao. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k I just checked and that splains it all he is just a babe barely out of teens:hmm3grin2orange:

Hahahahah. baby barely out of his teens, lol.

I'd rep that one if I could.

srsly, not trying to hurt your feelings. we do this all the time. stupid people make a deck or house or w/e around a huge tree. big rope, big pulley, lotsa help. what are you talking about no health insurance? you scrrd of getting hurt? the worst thats gonna happen is that you have some roof to repair. cant afford the 3/4" bull rope? i just bought a 1-1/8" spool, 98k tensile, too bad i cant find a pulley for it :(. time/money

srsly, not trying to hurt your feelings. we do this all the time. stupid people make a deck or house or w/e around a huge tree. big rope, big pulley, lotsa help. what are you talking about no health insurance? you scrrd of getting hurt? the worst thats gonna happen is that you have some roof to repair. cant afford the 3/4" bull rope? i just bought a 1-1/8" spool, 98k tensile, too bad i cant find a pulley for it :(. time/money

Dude, you are seriously retarded! This statement seals it.

Go trim a palm tree. troll.

Last edited:
Dude, you are seriously retarded! This statement seals it.

Go trim a palm tree. troll.

lmao. grow a set! you and your buddie's tree skilz are seriously lacking.either that or you didnt bid high enough. very VERY few trees cant be hit in one day. if you chose to do it the slow way (no crane) thats between you and your customer. the crane i call would take that tree in 3-4 pieces.

I have the best arborist block I could find a 200 foot 3/4 bullrope and porta wrap. I am scared of not being able to support my family now go spike a prune job and get out of this professional thread.

lmao. grow a set! you and your buddie's tree skilz are seriously lacking.either that or you didnt bid high enough. very VERY few trees cant be hit in one day. if you chose to do it the slow way (no crane) thats between you and your customer. the crane i call would take that tree in 3-4 pieces.

:notrolls2:

I have the best arborist block I could find a 200 foot 3/4 bullrope and porta wrap. I am scared of not being able to support my family now go spike a prune job and get out of this professional thread.

And stay away from those chippers they're too loud and really scary!

Hey, Sunny boy. If you had just taken the time to read this thread you would see Rope's thought processes and humble nature throughout. He made comments over and over that a young punk like OD could have beat that tree down much faster but that didn't matter to him. He got the job and the job's done. He couldn't take equipment on the premises and he doesn't like taking big wood off a block on the spar he's on. Who the hell can blame him with a newbie on the ground? That ####'s ####ing dangerous and Rope's got people who depend on him to get home safe. Do you? You might have done things differently or faster but all in all, Rope did it Rope's way and everything's good.

Hey, Sunny boy. If you had just taken the time to read this thread you would see Rope's thought processes and humble nature throughout. He made comments over and over that a young punk like OD could have beat that tree down much faster but that didn't matter to him. He got the job and the job's done. He couldn't take equipment on the premises and he doesn't like taking big wood off a block on the spar he's on. Who the hell can blame him with a newbie on the ground? That ####'s ####ing dangerous and Rope's got people who depend on him to get home safe. Do you? You might have done things differently or faster but all in all, Rope did it Rope's way and everything's good.

my daughter, my wife and my ex-future wife all depend on me. its all about skills (lack-of in your case) i'm sure they have a labor-ready in your area. get a few! like i said though, not tring to start anything, i just think it could be done alot faster. there's only 3 elements ; climbing skills, ground help/quality, equipment/quality. if you didnt get it done in one day, one of those three is lacking.

No pulley for that?? go figure you fool.

I wonder how long the guy had that thing sitting around? Did you have to blow off the cobbwebs? :hmm3grin2orange:

my daughter, my wife and my ex-future wife all depend on me. its all about skills (lack-of in your case) i'm sure they have a labor-ready in your area. get a few! like i said though, not tring to start anything, i just think it could be done alot faster. there's only 3 elements ; climbing skills, ground help/quality, equipment/quality. if you didnt get it done in one day, one of those three is lacking.

You bash my skills and then say you're not trying to start anything. Right.

No pulley for that?? go figure you fool.

I wonder how long the guy had that thing sitting around? Did you have to blow off the cobbwebs? :hmm3grin2orange:

my rep>your rep

nope just bought it after i won the lottery foo!

Not for nothing but I really dont remeber asthesun ever posting any evidence he ever climbed anything at all. I do seem to see a pattern for him always just trying to be an antaganist and stir bull#### up out of nothing.

As TreeMDS said

:notrolls2:

sorry, i been drinkin a bit. srry my attitude. it could be done ion 4-5 hours i swear tho. at least, thats how we/i do it here

Well I could have done it in five minutes but see then I would not get to give a young feller ####. Really though I have been doing professional tree work from the time you were two. So if you want to hit your crack pipe and drink your booze go ahead punk make my day.

how did this turn into a pi:censored:ssing contest. Rope ya done a great job, Don't worry about it. Also it is a noble thing to worry about you're familys care. just keep on what you're doing.

Hehehehe I am just warming up lol I have heard the masses talking blocking and I will agree with properly trained ground dudes I could have done faster work of this. No way in hell would it have been safely completed in 4-5 hours without a crane. I tell you what boy come on down here to Ar I will put your azz in a easier tree and hit the stop watch. It will be a tree I would get done in a day so if your a betting man that should be what an hour for ya? I got five grand for ya if you climb it and piece it down your way in that time frame. Whatsya say boy? Only catch is; no damage your insurance and if I win your owned until you learn manners.

Latest posts

Back