Look @ tha size of this dead buck i found!! OMG!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I hope you remembered to thank your dog properly!

LOL...ya man i did. he is big baby & thinks he is human. i swear he has the easiest life and he LOVES to go into the woods with me. i have tried & tried to get him to ride on the racks of my quad but he refuses. he will run along side me as far as i go.

thanks everyone for all the nice comments...:cheers:

had to show u guys a pic of him. he is full blood boxer. black in color and that is a bit rare for this breed. great dog with kids and he is really protective of them. we been really happy with him. gonna be big. he is 8 1/2 months & weighs 75lbs!

That is an outstanding find for sure. That will make for some great stories for many years... Congrats for sure...:cheers:

Have you been able to contact anyone about selling these? Interested in what you get out of them.....Thats if you can bring yourself to part with them. Quite the find. He had to be a master at dodgin us dumb humans for years....lol

Very nice find! A man of my own heart, deer hunting, fire wood, and boxers! You must be alright. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back