my AS retirement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
AS, i want to thank you very much for the time i've had on your website.

after my last post i have decided that i am no longer a valuable enough member of your community to continue on posting. my temper has shortened and it does not truly reflect who i am.

yes i am totally sick of seeing people in the game who should not be in the game but what can i do. i do not like seeing homeowners posting in the commercial thread and i cannot take homeowners posting ridiculous questions on the 101 and then getting pissy at the answers they get.

i love, truly and honestly love, what i do. it is what defines me. i have nothing else. (sadly or gladly, thats up to your own interpretation.)

i get rather fired up when joe schmoe tells me what i do is easy. i can not stand for that and in order for me to keep cool i must remove myself from the equation and continue on doing what it is i do knowing full well they can not.

there are quite a few guys on this site that i have MUCHO respect for while the others i wouldnt give the steam off my piss.

i do need to get a few more numbers from some of you guys. i am going to stick around until i have those numbers via PM but this is more than likely my last post.

to all you full timers (climbers, groundmen, and my logging/timberfalling friends for sure) going up and making things happen, please stay safe and do the best you can all the time. be proud of what you do and of yourself. i am.

to all the posers and pretenders out there, may you be taught a valuable lesson. whatever it may be.

stay safe men. (and bermie too)

thanks AS!

Wow, Oldirty...I will truly miss your posts in the future, I know what you mean as it bothers me to! when I first joined this site it was a site of knowledge & experience.

It has become more of a melting pot site for anyone with a chainsaw & even those without, you take care of your self....you will be missed!!

may God bless you & yours!!!!!

LXT..........

I don't know ya, but I understand ya. and I haven't been around here near as long as you. I am looking forward to the start of a new season of work. where the hours are long and a mans lucky if he has enough strength to finish dinner and a couple phone calls to line up the next day's work. and then its up early the next day to do it all over again. surely there will be virtually no time for websaw wannabee's. I will check in when cabin fever hits again next year or an occasional sat night. Adios amigo

Brother Man....

I'm gonna miss you. You're my undisputed hero in the Commercial Tree Biz. I agree, this site is out of control in some regards. You are gonna be missed.

Hi oldirty,

I hear what you are saying, I rise at 4.30 am to go out and look after trees, removals, pruning, uplifting lower branches for carriage and pedestrian way clearance...day in day out.

With time your frustration might subside.

Keep the faith alive.

JayD.....:cheers:

Thanks for your understanding and support buddy.
I understand you and respect you, and you are part of a small bunch in a big pond.
Best wishes/Jim.:cheers:

Can't you ask Stihl-0-Matic or is it that you are SOM?

In the first case you are trolling and in the second you are being ball less. Which is it?

WTF do I have to do with this. Dude I made a reply but deleted it. In my opinion for all the good he has contributed and with respect to him and his AS friends I was not going to ball up his thread... But I guess you wrecked that.

I always respected Oldirty and his opinion, until what I considered was an unwarranted attack. But either way he is a big boy and doesnt need you fight his battles. Sometimes it is just better to let #### go.

Oldirty, can't say I blame you at all. I don't have much to say anymore myself cause it just gets lost in the translation and doesn't reflect the truth.

You are and always have been one of my favorite folks on here, always seems I can understand and feel your point of view. I like your enthusiasm for treework and the fact that you aren't afraid to share, learn, and work hard. You have the goods, you know it, and you will be missed.

I want to publicaly thank you for all you've helped me with via PM's and stuff. I'll miss the occasional talks.

Good men move on, that's life. Keep climbing and stay safe OD.

Well that suck oldirty. Iv'e appreciated your knowledge and thank you for answering my questions. I look forward to being in the tree on my first crane job. Your one of the good guys on here. I think you should stay! . Don't give in to the stupidity. But if you don't stay, take care, work safe and have fun!.... Mike

after my last post i have decided that i am no longer a valuable enough member of your community to continue on posting. my temper has shortened and it does not truly reflect who i am.

yes i am totally sick of seeing people in the game who should not be in the game but what can i do. i do not like seeing homeowners posting in the commercial thread and i cannot take homeowners posting ridiculous questions on the 101 and then getting pissy at the answers they get.

i love, truly and honestly love, what i do. it is what defines me. i have nothing else. (sadly or gladly, thats up to your own interpretation.)

i get rather fired up when joe schmoe tells me what i do is easy. i can not stand for that and in order for me to keep cool i must remove myself from the equation and continue on doing what it is i do knowing full well they can not.

there are quite a few guys on this site that i have MUCHO respect for while the others i wouldnt give the steam off my piss.

i do need to get a few more numbers from some of you guys. i am going to stick around until i have those numbers via PM but this is more than likely my last post.

to all you full timers (climbers, groundmen, and my logging/timberfalling friends for sure) going up and making things happen, please stay safe and do the best you can all the time. be proud of what you do and of yourself. i am.

to all the posers and pretenders out there, may you be taught a valuable lesson. whatever it may be.

thanks AS!

I know that I have said some things to you that were both unwarranted and undeserving and for that I am sorry , I know you are the real deal and often I treat life like a #### measuring contest. So hopefully you'll reconsider your position and come back your pics are cool and your crane stick is big lol

Take care, i'm sure many will miss your input.

:cheers:

thanks AS!

Old Dirty get yer arse back in here feller. I have come to enjoy yer yankee point of view.
I get a kick outta some of your post even when they are saying your going to fly out to deliver an arse whippin. I do understand where your coming from, but heck; it happens even in everyday work. Many people think they know just what ya ought to do, when in fact, they would be terrified the first time they were twenty feet up and a gentile wind came up lol. Oldirty, see; I spelled it right just for you:laugh:, I just found out I have a high blood pressure problem and have to take meds, but what I was going to say is this:
get you a wife big guy, they will tell you your every wrong move from the ground lmfao.
I know that prolly did not help but your going to need to mellow some at 40 friend and sooner is better too:monkey: If ya gotta go, at least check back in at times let us know your alive with pm's please!

WTF do I have to do with this. Dude I made a reply but deleted it. In my opinion for all the good he has contributed and with respect to him and his AS friends I was not going to ball up his thread... But I guess you wrecked that.

I always respected Oldirty and his opinion, until what I considered was an unwarranted attack. But either way he is a big boy and doesnt need you fight his battles. Sometimes it is just better to let #### go.

WTF do you have to do with it? That's what I asked you in the post you are quoting.
Let me be clearer so you and everyone else will be on the same page.

You and dozerdogue are posting from the same place. So it is either one of your co-workers or it is you posting with an alias. I think the latter. So what was it I wrecked other than you posting with no balls?

And I am not fighting his battles, you are breaking the rules at this site. Not to mention that you are doing it from work. I wonder if hartford.gov is aware that one of their own is taking the time to use their internet access to put up an alias to harass someone with.

Go BS someone else, because you're WTF story is a buncha crap.

Oldirty hisself rockin' a high limbwalk

2323697501_1595624919_b.jpg

Peace, olddirty.

Moss, you make sure he still comes around the GTG's, eh? We need all the masssholes we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back