2004 Jonsered 2150 Jubilee :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmalterna

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just picked one up NOS and the last thread I found on them was 2005. I know they are essentailly a H350 but is there anything other than the muffler bolts to know about them? How have this era 2150 held up for everyone?
Suggested improvements?

I will be running 16" bar standard .325 chisel chain. For limbing and dropping/bucking small trees up to 14" across.

Thanks,
2Door

I have one since new and love it. it handles awesome the balance and overall fell with the 16 inch bar is the best. I just did a muffler mod (stock looking and not loud) and now with the help from the great guys of this site im attempting a cylinder port job. Its something to do while i wait for colder temps lol. The only thing i heard was bad is the non clip cyl top and the plastic case, but after a few years of bouncing on the skidder i cant say its been a problem yet. other than that it is a better than great saw for the money. I also use mine for limbing and cutting sm/md trees.

I have had a 2149 turbo since new. It has been a great saw; have never done a thing to it. It's solid, comfortable to run, and fast. Hardly ever have to clean the air filter. I usually run an 18" bar, but have run a 20 and it handles it fine.

Back