Mailorder or Net Source of Jotul Parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kong

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source of Jotul parts for current models other than going to dealer? I am in need of replacement side door latch parts, the spring in mine is missing (disintegrated with parts long lost) which is annoying if not a functional problem. We just have to be careful to be sure its well shut.

Anyway I'd like to fix it with the right parts but its a very long haul to either of the two closest dealer, one in Maryland and one in Pennsylvania, when here I am in West Virginia. A website dealer with parts would be great and any link will certainly be appreciated.

On Edit: The stove is a 600 Firelight

If the link doesn't work, where in WV are you and where in MD is the dealer. I'm just outside Frederick and my bro in law is in Shepardstown. I also have a farm in Hardy Co, next to Lost River State Park. If you're on the way I could drop it off the next time I go up, Joe.

If the link doesn't work, where in WV are you and where in MD is the dealer. I'm just outside Frederick and my bro in law is in Shepardstown. I also have a farm in Hardy Co, next to Lost River State Park. If you're on the way I could drop it off the next time I go up, Joe.

I'm sort of nowhere near any of those places - in a way. I'm to the east of Morgantown, about half way to the Maryland line, but higher up. The closest dealer is in Oakland, Maryland, and then there is one on the way up to Pittsburgh. The Jotul site says there is a dealer in Elkins too, but the supposed dealer's web site never mentions Jotul. I'd be more than happy with just some place I could call and do it with plastic, but I'd feel a little funny about doing that with some hardware store that sells three stoves a year and was willing to try to get some parts for me. See what I mean? I want a place I can just call or access on line and just buy the things - have them drop them in the mail.

I bought the stove used; what the hell, they will last 100 years and the 3 years the previous owner had it didn't do any harm. Saved me way over a grand though. But then here I am. I didn't realize they had virtually no service network and an archaic web sales policy.

Don't get me wrong, my local hardware sells all sorts of springs and I've got both a welder and a grinder, so this inability to contact Jotul is not a problem I'm going to dwell on for long. I was just sort of hopin' to do it with factory parts if possible.

Thanks for the offer though. Very much appreciated.

Back