Need Help: Need Member In Port Huron

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grudy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a member that is close to the bluewater bridge in Port Huron. I would like to have some stuff shipped there off of ebay and possibly baileys and then drive over and pick it up. If you can help, let me know and I will give you the details.
Thanks Paul

Is this like that Nigerian, African money scamm where you have to hold the money for the African?????

LOL, just playing with ya,

Sam

LOL! no this is legit. CAD has set in and the prices of saw in Ontario compared to the States is very steep. Just looking to get some good deals and don't mind drive to pick them up.

I would love to help but I'm about 2 hours from that bridge. If you don't mind driving a bit into the States, I'll help you out.

Out west here at the BC/Washington crossings around the Vancouver area, there are companies in the US that lease PO boxes to Canadians who do this very thing quite frequently. I'd imagine there are such services back East too, whether in Port Huron or not though, who knows...

You can get Baileys to ship direct into Canada......... OR you can do the PO box thing in Port Huron. I have a neighbor that does. I'm about an hour from the bridge (on the canadian side), or an hour and a half from Detroit. I've even got a brother that does the cross border thing every day (lives in Belle River works at Ford Dearborn). I just get it shipped here. Still save a few bucks over buying local. Cheaper than Laser! (sometimes) You really have to watch though and do some figuring.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back