"O.K. It's official, you are totally crazy...."

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Superbowl of McCulloch's"

Well, I don't know what to say, and that's a first for me I believe. Good grief! I'm super happy for you and will show this to my wife should she begin to complain too much. I know that there's a method to the madness, and I wish you luck! Best, Max.:clap::clap::clap:

I try to do my part and take some heat off the rest of you guys...

jrjuday, I have my own dishwasher in the shop...just a little more help for all of you out there trying to make a case for the dishwasher.

attachment.php

Mark

Mark- After looking at the pics of that haul, the time and expense it took to get it there, and just the sheer magnitude of that transaction- I can safely say now that you're my hero. :clap:

I was very seriously considering driving out to pick it up, and trying to see a number of you good coastal folks while I was in the "neighborhood".

If the timing had been a little different I believe I could have talked my wife into a 10 day vacation to drive out west as she likes looking at the mountains, but alas work again interfered with my desires. At least I will be able to attend Grandpatractors GTG this weekend before heading over to see Belgian the following weekend.

As it turns out, the nice lady in our traffic department arranged everything including the bill of lading and sending the truck to pick it up. The traffic department kept me posted every day where it was along the way and apologized when it did not arrive on Monday.

I was humbled by their assistance and attention and it was pretty painless, until the amount gets removed from my next paycheck, then my wife will really scream. Sometimes traveling for weeks at a time is a good thing.

Mark

wow, that's some haul. i love the dishwasher in the shop. you just need to install a disposal in the shop drain and you will have all the comforts of a modern kitchen

I heard that Bailey's is going to print a new poster to go along with their classic
"Jumbo 150 Ft. Up Still 7 Ft. in Diameter Poster" http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=18910&catID=11198...

They are trying to determine the name for it.

CAD, You Think YOU Got It Bad......

or

Honey, you know how you are always saying that I have too many saws??? Come check this out....

attachment.php

attachment.php

They are having a hard time finding lithographic quality paper large enough to print the poster on.

:D:cheers::D

Last edited:
Nice score!

If I came home with something like that I'd get my azz beat, and I've been banned from saw purchases until the better half gets her Kitchenaid mixer.

Got any parts for my 1-42 in that mess?

<<<<<-------better half already has her Kitchen-aid mixer. However, she thinks I have enough saws. It's a good thing that the last saw (jred 830) was a no money involved trade!

(((thinking to self))))....should I get her another mixer??? This one with more cc's?)))) :spam:

Back