Sound of thunder, A video you must see.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Lee, sounds like another sound I know and love. :D

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Dj3Kpwi0XY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Dj3Kpwi0XY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

It sounds like 2 of them waiting for the green to go.

when the camera was sitting down, it sounded like a popcorn popper!

Much better sound when you picked it up.

good work:cheers:

A very impressive vid! I like the way they nod together in unison.

I don't know about thunder though - it sounded more like the golf ball size hail storm that dumped on our city last week and did hundreds of millions of $ worth of damage. Tens of thousands of cars have been written off after being turned in golf balls themselves!

A very impressive vid! I like the way they nod together in unison.

I don't know about thunder though - it sounded more like the golf ball size hail storm that dumped on our city last week and did hundreds of millions of $ worth of damage. Tens of thousands of cars have been written off after being turned in golf balls themselves!

I just watched a bunch of YouTube vids of that storm. . . Freaking nuts! :dizzy:

If you wanted a cheap car or truck, now would be the time to find one.

Let me see here; that's 1652CC's, right? That's just incredible.

Lee, you're in a class by yourself. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing.

I tried to post a video from youtube but can't get my post to accept the attachment. Someone get on youtube and type in dolmar motorcycle for the video of the bike with 24 7900's. CAD is an understatement! JJuday

Thanks guys, It was a big pain in the butt
to get them fueled + warmed up so they would
start on hopfully first pull. A couple didn't.
But all in all it was worth doing. The sound
is unbelievable when your right next to them.

Lee

The BILs must be happy - for loaners ! :)

Many thanks for vid - MAZING line-up.
Just got offered another 2.

The one BIL i have doe's not even come close
to my saws. And my number one rule. Never
loan a saw out to anyone.

I hope you pick up them 2 saws. If not send
the info over here on this site. I know there are
a few here that would like to own one. i think
i have enough for now.

Lee

Back