West Kentucky GTG on June 12th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather man's calling for a 30%-40% of scattered and isolated thunderstorms tomorrow. We should be fine as long as we have somewhere to hide in the chance of an occassional shower. I'm ready to blow this joint and get on the road! Friday's are always good anyway. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you ASers I haven't met before:clap:

The weather man's calling for a 30%-40% of scattered and isolated thunderstorms tomorrow. We should be fine as long as we have somewhere to hide in the chance of an occassional shower. I'm ready to blow this joint and get on the road! Friday's are always good anyway. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you ASers I haven't met before:clap:

I have a place we can cut indoors.....:)

Seriously though, it's gonna be HOT!!! Probably wont need a fire to keep warm by.

I just picked up a nice BIG oak log, Pics to come shortly.

I have a place we can cut indoors.....:)

Seriously though, it's gonna be HOT!!! Probably wont need a fire to keep warm by.

I just picked up a nice BIG oak log, Pics to come shortly.

What's the biggest wood you've got. I've not loaded anything bigger than 36". My 50" bar has issues, and the 72" is still hanging on the wall.

Here's what I'm bringing.
090G, 090, Contra/Lightning, 084, 066, 07S, 440, 372, 346, DA-211, Poulan 44 bow, 245A, Dayton 245SA, Homelite 360. All in a shortbed pickup!

I'm hoping to get $150 for the Dayton if anyone's interested tomorrow. The Homey 360 is just trading fodder.

Last edited:
Bring your big saws....The mill owners is bringing the skidder down tomorrow to unload it. Man, I love living 2 miles from the mill.

picture.php

Latest posts

Back