Terminology in Spanish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again I am a true bilingual , I speak spanish fluently and have been a nursery/farm/tree and landscape worker for the better part of my life , if you need something tranlated ...

Ir a Google Translator. Yo sólo lo probaron y él y parece que funciona bastante bien. Type in a phrase or word in English and it automatically translates to Spanish, or whatever language you prefer. Buena suerte.

]

That does not work well for technical jargon in a manual.

Spanish Translation

Adriana, If I can help please let me know. I'm truly bilingual. My first language is Spanish. I was born in Central America and lived there for 30+ years.

Countries have boundaries translate that most in this country are sick of the illegal trespass your translate ees are doing. Tell them to go home and learn English and go through the legal process.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't be surprise that you are such a Xenophobic afraid that we immigrants are taking your job. I'm an immigrant myself, agronomist with a Master Degree, ISA Certified Arborist and more than 30 years experience in arboriculture. Variety of ethnic variation is what makes this country such a GREAT NATION. Just read read our constitution "Tha all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that amog are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Latest posts

Back