Not dead yet, oh no, but close.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent most of last week at home, per doctor orders. My problem was mild, a sore, infected toe. I can't sit around as much as I was supposed to, the bum gets tired. But I tried to look at it as a chance to relax, got some needed sleep, sat in the sun and read, and it was OK.

Hope you can turn it into that too.

AOD, I hear garlic supplements are useful for keeping the blood thin adn reducing clots. They make odorless ones that don't drive away the females. Good luck, man.

But does the garlic drive away vampires?

Also, I used a beat up 009 at work about a month ago to cut up some old 4x4 posts. It was much better than a hand saw.

You need "Klotz" cumadin...............

"Nuff said"......

Amsoil cumadin, if you cannot get the good stufff.....

Thanks guys.

They got me on the cumadin and this stuff called Loveno which is a shot and hurts like hell. The pain and swelling is going down, but it still hurts to walk.

I am off work another week, hopefully then I am back, I am going nuts and the loss of income is not good.

As for wood, I should be allright. I live in town so my wood has to be hauled in from the country, I got some folks willing to help me out.

I'll keep y'all posted.

I sure hope you recover my friend - haven't seen you post for a while! ;)

Hope you get better soon and I'll be prayin' for you. Like others have said, follow the docs to the letter, you'll be out the far side before too long.

Too darn hot for cuttin' this week anyway. So much for September comin' in cool in MI!

But does the garlic drive away vampires?

Also, I used a beat up 009 at work about a month ago to cut up some old 4x4 posts. It was much better than a hand saw.

LOL couldn't tell if that was a compliment or not.....That garlic does work AOD,hope you get well......

I've got an itch to dig up that old 390 thread now:hmm3grin2orange:

sounds like we need a wood cutting party a AOD's

I was thinking the same thing. :cheers:

What area are you in AOD?

:agree2: :agree2:

Thanks guys.

As for wood, I should be allright. I live in town so my wood has to be hauled in from the country, I got some folks willing to help me out.

I'll keep y'all posted.

AOD

Take it easy......Please don't let pride get in the way of your health! If 3-4 guys got together and did a bit of cutting/splitting/ and stacking....it wouldn't take long.......Plus....isn't that what happens at a gtg anyway?

I'd be over in a heartbeat if I was in driving distance.

Just this last weekend, a friend told me that he couldn't get his mower started. His lawn was getting out of control and soon the city would be on him. I thought.....What can I do? I could have thought....boy....I really hope someone helps you out! I hope you get your mower going. Instead, I brought my ridder over with a pusher and mowed the lawn. I also got his mower going which was a simple fix. Not helping someone can be just as bad as hurting them.

I sure hope your doc explained the seriousness of your situation. If not, let me help make it clear, because you have a known clot, it's tantamount to the fuse being lit on a stick of dynamite. If you screw up and that clot breaks loos in an uncontrolled way, you're either going to stroke out and be a vegetable, or you're gonna die.

Please, my friend, don't do either. Follow the doctors instructions, don't try to fudge, even a little. I'd hate to lose ya.

AOD,

You ain't got time to lose with a clot getting loose.

That's some serious crap right there.

Do EXACTLY what the doc says, and err on the side of caution in anything he didn't cover.

That Dead stuff is permanent, and you don't have time for that yet.

Go easy man!!

You got a Hearse and all, but you're supposed to be the one DRIVING it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Doing better.

The doc says my blood thinner levels are about where they need to be and said I can do some walking/light jobs as long as I don't overdue it. Now it's mostly the pain I am dealing with, all the muscles in my leg are bruised from the extreme swelling, and it'll take a few weeks for them to get better. I should be back to work next week, as I am getting better the sitting around is making me go nuts.

Doing better.

The doc says my blood thinner levels are about where they need to be and said I can do some walking/light jobs as long as I don't overdue it. Now it's mostly the pain I am dealing with, all the muscles in my leg are bruised from the extreme swelling, and it'll take a few weeks for them to get better. I should be back to work next week, as I am getting better the sitting around is making me go nuts.

Bub,

You have a lifetime to get back to work.

Take up Origami or some ####. LOL!!

Keep taking it easy and going nuts.
Crazy people have more fun outta life anyhow.;)

Rebuild a couple Mini-Mac Carbs or something.LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hey that's an idea!
I've got a Mac Eager Beaver you can work on.
No no, that's ok, no thanks needed, glad to be of help.:hmm3grin2orange:

okay, while Im laid up everybody send me their Mini Mac carbs.

The only Eager Beaver I own is electric, and I plan to keep it that way.

AOD, hope you get to feeling better soon, and continue to take it slow.
If you need a hand, holler. I don't think your all that far from me.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back