Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're my boots and they look bigger than the tractor - size 13 boots, 13 hp tractor

DR Power cart pulling a Troy Built 27 ton spliter enables me to get my splitter into a location where I cannot get my pickup and haul the wood out to the truck. It pulls best when loaded. When the cart is empty traction on a steep hill can be a problem. When loaded with wood the only limitation is groung clearance.

My main workhorse

Jul28_0001.jpg

Edmccabe, that is a great looking combination you have there. Of all the slick setups posted on here I have to say that one looks great. How does the cart work in muddy areas?

attachment.php

Edmccabe, that is a great looking combination you have there. Of all the slick setups posted on here I have to say that one looks great. How does the cart work in muddy areas?

attachment.php

Coalsmoke

It is very good with weight in it - but has a differential. I try to keep it out of the mud or swampy areas. If it is not towing the splitter it will go about anywhere and will haul anything you can fit into it - and dump it.

Ed

Here is how I end up hauling my wood. The truck is rated to pull 9600# so I have no worries with a load.

Labor Day's Labor

Here's how I spent my labor day. Wagon has hydraulic hoist under it so if I don't feel like stacking, I just dump and run. After having this thing, I never want to haul wood in a pickup ever again!

4974064087_8af7f9f411_z.jpg

One of my haulers

I also have a 3/4 ton chev with overloads and a cattle rack.

I use my old faithful 4 wheeler, and lil dump trailer when I am cutting out back, and my bigger trailer, and my Ford Explorer for larger trips.

ATV.jpg

FreeBeech.jpg

Back