Stihl 045/056 Holy Grail Workshop Manual!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted over on the "beg for manuals" thread but nothing yet. Did you guys ever have any luck getting the manuals for the stihl 056?

056 Repair Manual

I would love to have a PDF version of the manual. What do I need to do to get one.

045AV Super

Hi all. New to the forum. Could someone send me a link to download a PDF file of a Stihl 034AV Super manual(s)?

Thanks.

FWIW, I just got it working again but the oiler won't stop oiling. Am I missing something as there appears to be no adjustment and the oil is really getting all over everything including the magneto/stater.

Thanks again in advance.

Last edited:
could anyone send me the 045 super service manual? and is there by any chance a 056 service manual pdf out there too?

Stihl 045 AV Instruction Manual

Hi, I have the instruction manual which I have just scanned. Where can I upload it on this site?

could anyone send me the 045 super service manual? and is there by any chance a 056 service manual pdf out there too?

The one Stihl Workshop Manual which keeps being asked for in The Beg For Manuals Thread, has never been produced in Adobe Acrobat Format.

Would someone be so kind as to scan their paper copy so a pdf can be created to help out the many Members, old and new who need/would like a copy for themselves, should something go wrong with their old torquey beloved Stihl? :cry:

I am willing to send money by paypal or share other manuals to some kind soul who is willing to give a little back to the Members of this Forum.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this Thread.

I got a PDF copy of the 045/056 Service Manual off of that thread back in Nov. 2011. Is that the same one or is there a Workshop manual too?

Stihl 045 Instruction Manual

This is not a service manual. It says Instruction Manual. It would probably be the one you would get when you bought it. Is there a file somewhere on this site where people have uploaded PDF's of manuals? I would like to submit this one...

I got a PDF copy of the 045/056 Service Manual off of that thread back in Nov. 2011. Is that the same one or is there a Workshop manual too?

056 Service Manual

G'Day - am new to this site.

Am desperately looking for a service manual for Stihl 056 to help my other from going insane!!

Any help would be appreciated!!! :msp_wink:

could someone post a link of the PDF here in the thread to simplify the new requests????I myself may need a IPL, and manual soon....

Post your request in the Beg for Manuals thread - you'll probably have it before the end of the day. There's a reason why they do it this way rather than just post a link...

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

I went to the "beg for manuals" forum and it has been taken down or something. Can anyone send me the 056 manual? Thank you in advance.

Back